Document Control Throughout the Asset
Operations and maintenance teams are challenged with maintaining
safe and compliant facilities and plants while optimizing
performance and managing constant change. This is further
complicated with incomplete or missing asset information from the
Solutions for Asset Operations
McLaren helps Owner Operators manage and control the access and
modification of asset documentation in support of operating
activities such as production, maintenance, concurrent engineering,
inspection and QHSE.
McLaren solutions manage the handover of reliable as-built
documentation to operations and automate the processes for
accessing and modifying asset documentation to support management
of change; including turnarounds, upgrades, reconfigurations,
extensions and routine maintenance. Role-based access to
secure, validated asset documentation and associated data provides
an auditable single point of truth for regulators, engineering,
maintenance and contractors.
McLaren solutions for operations provide:
- Controlled access to a centralized repository of as-built asset
information, SOPs and emergency procedures.
- Automated processes for the exchange and modification of
as-built drawings and documents.
- Support for vendor document management and concurrent
- Auditability of documentation for regulatory and compliance
- Accurate planning for turnovers and shutdowns.
- Real-time remote access to accurate documentation (such as
P&IDs and 3D models) and in-content data links for on-site
- Integration with existing business applications; including ERP,
CMMS/EAM and GIS.