Controlling the processes for accessing and modifying as-built
documentation is essential to support management of change;
including turnarounds, upgrades, reconfigurations, extensions and
routine maintenance. However, most Enterprise Asset
Management (EAM) systems are not designed to provide the level of
document management and control to manage documents effectively,
without versioning and only static links within
To address this, the McLaren Operation suite integrates with
existing Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) applications including
JD Edwards, SAP PM and Maximo. McLaren solutions improve
safety and reduce re-work by ensuring work orders link to current
versions and that valid equipment manuals, SOPs and safety
instructions are available to engineering.
Integration between McLaren Operations and Maintenance Solutions
- Linking of controlled documents to locations/assets.
- Viewing of controlled documents from locations and asset
screens within EAM/ERP system.
- The association of controlled documents to preventative
maintenance/job plans/ work orders.
- Automatic creation of links to controlled documents when
creating work orders; including documents related to assets,
locations and job plans along with other official
- Automatic printing of controlled documents when printing work